Friday, July 28, 2006

John Rice Bello wants my investment advice!

I truly haven't the foggiest idea where this lad was going with this. My only guess is either a fake check or misuse of the victim's bank account, but this definitely qualifies as a weird scam approach.


Sir,

Brief introduction of my self,my names are JOHN RICE BELLO and i got your contact from the net, and i need a honest and understanding fellow to invest with hence my contact.

Please reaffirm your honesty and sincere understanding by replying to this message as soon as posible if intrest you for an investment in your country.

Note,as i recieve your responce to this message, i will swiftly send to you other important details for your study and i will also send to you my telephone numbers.

Hope to do business with you in the near future.

Sincerely yours,
John Rice.


Oh, what the heck.


Sir,

Brief introduction of my self,my names are JOHN RICE BELLO and i got your contact from the net, and i need a honest and understanding fellow to invest with hence my contact.




Then you're barking up the wrong tree, because I am a woman. In other words, not a sir, not a fellow. And what would you be wanting to invest in?


Please reaffirm your honesty and sincere understanding by replying to this message as soon as posible if intrest you for an investment in your country.




Why my country? What's so attractive about investing in my country?


Note,as i recieve your responce to this message, i will swiftly send to you other important details for your study and i will also send to you my telephone numbers.

Hope to do business with you in the near future.

Sincerely yours,
John Rice.


That's fine and all, but why would you email me about investing?


John commends my keen observational skills in noticing that I'm a woman.


Madam Baiter Name,

Thanks for your observations,but if God says you are the person that i will invest with no name on earth can stop us doing things together for good.

Please can you give me the go ahead to send you my proposal?

Being a woman does it realy matter,who says i can not do business with a woman of course they are more honest than men quote me any day.

I email you as directed by my mind during my search on the net on who i could do business with.

Awaits your responce.

John Rice.



Who is to say he can't steal from a woman just as well...

Okay, let's see where this goes.


Please can you give me the go ahead to send you my proposal?



Okay. Sure.



I am sent a proposal. Lovely! It's copied and pasted directly into an email.


Dear Ms Baiter;
Sudject to my telephone conversation with you below is the text of my propose contract for your perusal,study and get back to me. This Partnership is made this day of .........-2006 between (Dr John Rice) the Financier, of the one part, And Ms Baiter Name..., (agent) of the other part.
WHEREAS:
The financier is desirous to invest the total sum of 300 million USD in two installment and the agent has agreed to use his expertise, prudence and judgment to aid facilitate investment of the financiers said capital in any viable business opportunity (economic sector) in and around the world,
IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS;
1,The financier shall make available the aforesaid sum of 300 million USD to the agent for investment in viable business opportunities around the world and such investment shall be in the name that will be agree by both parties,
2,The agent shall employ his discretion, utmost expertise, prudence and sound business judgment in undertaking such investment on behalf of the financier, the agent shall identify the nature of business, make a feasibility study disclosing the projected cost and revenue accruable from such ventures to the financier, before undertaking such investment.
3, The agent shall indemnify the financier for any loss occasioned by his negligence in undertaking any investment,
4, In the course of his ordinary business endeavors, the agent shall employ and pay staff salaries, procure all licenses, permits, enter lease and open bank account necessary for the smooth operation of the financiers investment.
5, The agent shall within every six mouths render account financial and otherwise, of his operations to the financier.
6, In consideration of the agent efforts, the financier shall pay the agent 10% of every amount successfully invested in any venture, and the agent shall be entitled to 15% equity in every one of the financiers business founded and developed by the agent.
7. Without prejudice to clause (6) above, the agent shall additionally be entitled to receive as remuneration 10% of the financiers said capital.
8. Each party to this agreement shall be entitled to give the other a three months notice of intention to dissolve this partnership.
9. In event of dissolution of this partnership the agent shall be bound to sell his equity to the financier
10.In the event of a dispute, same shall be subject to arbitration on terms agreed by the parties.
Pleases study and revert back to me.
Yours Faithfully
JOHN RICE.

NB Pls endevour to send me your telephone number so that we can talk.


Spelling and formatting a bit sloppy, good use of jargon, nice beat but you can't quite dance to it, I give it a 7.

And this one, like many of my lads, lately, appears to be imagining phone conversations I didn't have. It's like self-baiting lads. You don't even have to call them any more!

Let's act nice and confused. Won't be hard, because I really am.

Sudject to my telephone conversation with you



What phone conversation? I haven't talked to you on the phone.

below is the text of my propose contract for your perusal,study and get back to me. This Partnership is made this day of .........-2006 between (Dr John Rice) the Financier, of the one part, And Ms Baiter Name ..., (agent) of the other part.
WHEREAS:
The financier is desirous to invest the total sum of 300 million USD in two installment and the agent has agreed to use his expertise, prudence and judgment to aid facilitate investment of the financiers said capital in any viable business opportunity (economic sector) in and around the world,
IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS;
1,The financier shall make available the aforesaid sum of 300 million USD to the agent for investment in viable business opportunities around the world and such investment shall be in the name that will be agree by both parties,
2,The agent shall employ his discretion, utmost expertise, prudence and sound business judgment in undertaking such investment on behalf of the financier, the agent shall identify the nature of business, make a feasibility study disclosing the projected cost and revenue accruable from such ventures to the financier, before undertaking such investment.
3, The agent shall indemnify the financier for any loss occasioned by his negligence in undertaking any investment,




Then I shall put it all into twelve month CDs and government bonds. They're safe as houses. No risk of loss.



4, In the course of his ordinary business endeavors, the agent shall employ and pay staff salaries, procure all licenses, permits, enter lease and open bank account necessary for the smooth operation of the financiers investment.



What staff? You didn't say anything about directing any staff.

5, The agent shall within every six mouths render account financial and otherwise, of his operations to the financier.



His? I'm female.

6, In consideration of the agent efforts, the financier shall pay the agent 10% of every amount successfully invested in any venture, and the agent shall be entitled to 15% equity in every one of the financiers business founded and developed by the agent.

7. Without prejudice to clause (6) above, the agent shall additionally be entitled to receive as remuneration 10% of the financiers said capital.
8. Each party to this agreement shall be entitled to give the other a three months notice of intention to dissolve this partnership.
9. In event of dissolution of this partnership the agent shall be bound to sell his equity to the financier
10.In the event of a dispute, same shall be subject to arbitration on terms agreed by the parties.
Pleases study and revert back to me.
Yours Faithfully
JOHN RICE.

NB Pls endevour to send me your telephone number so that we can talk.



You send me yours and I'll call you, if need be.


Apparently, he got impatient and noodged me two days before I replied.

Please comfirm to me through this email address the receipt of the proposal/memorandum of understanding i sent to you earlier on the 23/07/2006.

Note,all correspondence as regards this transaction copy be sent to this email address for refference .

Best regard,

John Rice.


Despite the fact that I have, literally, just done so, I act cranky that he reminded me. Maybe it was the fact that he emailed me three times?

I already replied to the agreement itself.


Are you always this impatient?



As always, the poor secretary gets blamed.

Dear Baiter,
am sorry that was a mistake from my secretary, pls furnish me with your phone number i need to speek with you;
Regards
Dr Rice
tel 00447742939371



I use one of my usual excuses, because I'm still, at that point, waiting on my SkypeIn number.

Look, man, I work swing shifts. I turn my phone off when I sleep. You need to speak to me on the phone, you can give me your phone number and I will call YOU.

Besides, what do you have to say on the phone that you can't write in email?

Or is that your number there with the "tel" in front of it? When would be convenient for me to call? Is that an office or a mobile, or what?



He gets right back to me on that. He's a keeper.


Dear
Cal me on my number 00447742939371.
Regards
Dr Rice




I decide to spring for a phone call. We have the typical "I am pushy and demanding, the lad is totally clueless and hardly seems to know what scam he is running" conversation. He can't even decide whether he wants me to email my phone number or tell him over the phone.

I especially love turning around the "Can you handle this transaction?" question and slapping the lad upside the head when they get all "cute" and try to refer to women as "my dear". I HATE that.

http://members.419eater.com/~mrsbean/JohnRiceBello1.mp3

By the way, that is not quite my real voice/accent. I'm normally way more chipmunk-y and drawly, I'm betting.

I send him my number, as agreed, in email.

Two days later, he emails. Asking for my number. *facepalm*

Iam waiting for your number as discuss.
Regards
Dr Rice


I slap a bit.

I sent you the number on August 1st! Did you already manage to lose it?


I also included my number. Again.

Wait patiently five days. No sign that he's tried to phone.

Nag.

Well, are you ever going to get off your behind and call me or what?


I wait nearly a month, then goad again.

I knew you weren't a serious businessman. All that business about needing my phone number so you could call was just to cover up the fact that you don't really have any money to invest, wasn't it?


The dear finally gets off his duff and at least emails.

Hello Baitername,
I tried your telephone number severally to reach you but all was unsucessful,so i decided to rest myself and again you know i am too busy and do not have time to waist.thank you for your coment about me.
John Rice.


I goad him a bit more.

If you're too daft to even make an international phone call to Hong Kong, and too lazy to bother emailing me, you're not busy, you're too thick to do busines with. That, or you never had any money to invest. If a man can't even spell or capitalize things properly, I figure he can't possibly have any money to invest.

Do me a favor and never contact me again.


Nothing back from him just yet, but John Rice Bello, for a man with millions to invest, seems very slow, mentally.

Not an overly long bait, but still, a bit of time wasted for this scammer. I would still love to know just how this supposedly worked, but the lazy lad would never call me at a decent hour! Some unknown number appears to have called me several times in the wee hours, but left no voicemail. Was it John Rice Bello? We may never know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home